December 26, 2007

The 12 (or so) Days of Christmas

I fear O might be confused about how this whole Christmas thing works, seeing as how we have been celebrating for about a week now. We've had dinners and get-togethers with multiple combinations and permutations of our Extended Re-Mix Family and there have been presents and goodies at each one. Needless to say, she's had a great time, playing with all of her uncles and aunts and cousins and grandparents. We took a bit of a break today and just chilled out with her new kitchen, but things will start back up again tomorrow when my step-father's kids visit from Nashville.

So, while we are done with the carols and the over-indulging in treats, the tree is still up and there are still a couple of presents to be opened. Things are still merry and bright around here. Hope yours continues to be a wonderful holiday as well!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Christmas has been crazy!!! I hope your world slows down a little for you and O. Mine started to slow down today (back to work!). Thankfully.
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Paige,
I'm glad O has enjoyed the celebrations. It sounds like you've been going non-stop. Hopefully, things will settle back down for you soon.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I hear you on the confusion. This morning, Jacob asked me if Santa came.

When I said "no", he asked if the Easter Bunny came. We're already onto Easter since that is the next gift(candy) giving holiday. I have about 3-4 months of saying "No, the Easter Bunny didn't come this morning."

I'm happy O is enjoying time with family and cousins. Cousins are the best.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home