November 20, 2007

I woke up this morning never having been tagged and then POW...twice in one day. I think that I can get this done, but I am not sure that I will be able to find seven bloggers to whom I can pass this along.

Here's how it's supposed to work:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Cara and Bernard hit me up for it, so here we go...

1. I cannot dive, do a cartwheel, play pool, throw darts, or remember the rules to any card game. Nor can I hold my liquor, tell a joke, or change a tire. No wonder Alish calls me Princess.

2. However, I can tell a funny story, throw a great forehand flick with a frisbee, am a good speller, and still believe in writing letters and sending them to you through the post.

3. While I am not a fan of contemporary country, the only music that I hate is Celtic. And I really hate it. Our local public radio station plays Celtic Harvest or Celtic Sunrise or Celtic Lullaby or whatever it is every Sunday. Hate.

4. I get on a kick and I eat the same thing for breakfast every day for months and months and months. Currently, it is a big bowl of granola.

5. I believe in ghosts because I have a very, very good reason to do so.

6. I have two tattoos. I can't see either of them and thus don't really have occasion to regret them.

Update: Turns out that Kerri tagged me, too.

7. I ate Play Doh when I was little. Frankly, I still think that it smells delicious.

OK, I am going to have to skip the last part and just ask you to tag yourself. Sorry. We are having a napless afternoon and my attention is called for elsewhere.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done! i am soo with you on the play-doh. and soo glad you send the letters. and remember one time you held your liquor as well as the rest of us.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear the "ghost" story the next time I see you.
Loved O's blog. I am pretty sure I saw a message to me in there.
Miss you all. Love, Mimi

5:49 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

alish - yeah, there was that one night at "the dave matthews concert."

mimi - we miss you! I'm pretty sure you are right..there is a message to you in there!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Yeah! Thanks for humoring me. I had never been tagged before this morning & I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the facts. Its such a fun way for us all to get to know each other a little better.
I hope the napless afternoon got better for you.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Carey said...

A fine seven for a first-time tagee. Right there with you on Celtic music.

Not sure I'd be diggin' the soothing sounds of liposuction though fascinated that an actual recording exists. Do let me know if you think of the "artist."

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Playdough is delicious. I completely understand. :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I tagged you too. I never told the people I tagged. I had a case of lazyitis. :)

I used to eat play-doh in little bits. And then lick my fingers afterward. It was nothing but salty goodness.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I too detest celtic music. And i have a very ecclectic (my spelling is not as good as yours) mix of music.
Nice 7. Not as exploitive as mine but great none the less.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home