November 19, 2007

ulbh.,,v,c,;

Remember how sitcoms in the 70's would occasionally start with an announcement that "The part of Mrs. Roper will be played tonight by so and so" and then it would be some totally unknown actor and you were just supposed to play along?

I have blog block. Marc suggested earlier that I utilize the services of a guest blogger and I agreed, thinking that he meant himself, but turns out no...

Ladies and Gentleman, without further ado, I present...Olivia...and her first post.

dldldld;d; ; f ;;flgllg;g;;gp;''
g''ghh[ [g00go ggnnnbbcc/xzcx/x.x. ..,.cvkv,
rlfllkf

hjkfiiu887.,,mkfdqskasddkk
ighhd
d
ujnnhhhhjnmjoikmmmmm,,8ygv
l.l.;rdCFGHFFJFm m ,jjmlk

OLHYYYIVVIWA [I think that she might have gotten some prompting here.]


6565R

nbvnkhjuy7iurttbvbbxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx,,,,,,,,,,
nvvvvvvbfgr

pomvvbg
]98vbvxcxz. 1,,,,,,.,nmnkijijjjlppojiufsaq563
,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn/jjhyfhgfffffffffffjccmn jk.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

How wonderful! I love the first post. Now it is captured in cyberspace history. :) She'll have her own blog in no time.

11:22 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

i speak jive!

hey o:
hfvbrwoeugy23 4tb fndnfr !

3:18 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I got stuck on 6565R. How would you pronounce that?

6:09 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog. :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

She has a lot of insight for such a young age ;-)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Bernard said...

Paige

She does a great job of expressing herself!

And consider yourself tagged.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Hey Paige -- I tagged you, too. :) For the Sevens meme.

And great note from Olivia!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

thanks for the feedback everyone. I think she's considering starting her own blog.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was brilliant. I now understand the secrets of the universe...

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home