November 22, 2007

I have so very much to be thankful for...my heart feels extremely full this morning.

We had very good news from a very good friend who had a very bad scare.
O continues to adjust and thrive.
We are blessed with family and friends.
Marc is learning and growing at work.
There are exciting things lining up for next year.

The list goes on and on...today, as everyday, I am grateful.

And I am grateful to you guys for being out there, for reading and commenting, and getting excited about bunny slippers and sympathetic about stubborn lows, and offering suggestions and encouragement. It means so much today and everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)

The only thing I'm not grateful for is the Christmas music the kids are playing while they cut out turkeys for decorations.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving (you're off to a good start)!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a full heart, indeed. i am so grateful for your friendship, your saintly protection and all that you bring to my life. also, showers are nice. xoxoxo

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home