November 20, 2006

Much as I look back at the me of ten years ago and ask, "How can you smoke all those cigarettes?", I wonder how I once watched so much TV. Don't get me wrong...I know that there are some shows I could get into if I had the time and didn't feel like a red light and screeching alarm went off right over my sleeping daughter's head every time my butt hit the couch, but so much of what is on television now just makes me anxious. I just saw about 20 seconds of "Prison Break" as I cut through the living room and I swear it was enough to give me nightmares. I have an overactive imagination and enough anxiety about evil and random violence to do me without adding in someone else's Monday night bloodbath, thank you very much. Who needs it?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried reality tv? it's great! hahahahaha

and fox news. really, really great.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know? i know we here at GlaxoSmithKline pay T.V stations/writers/producers to place a bunch of crap, i mean good shows on tv that cause fear, anxiety, and depression. then people seek out our medication. it's really good for business.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home