November 16, 2006

I miss reading. And thinking. I am definitely not as sharp as I used to be. For example, I just misspelled definitely and had to use spellcheck to fix it.

I still read. Novels (slowly), magazines, blogs, news. But I don't feel like I absooooob things like I used to.

I read this great post this morning, but didn't get to really enjoy it like I wanted, peruse all the insightful comments, and really soak it all in.

I know that this was written in response, but I haven't even had time to begin it.

Hearing this story on NPR tonight made me want to read some poetry.

But not tonight. Tonight, I'll pick up the kitchen and ready myself for tomorrow. Pack O's bag and fold clean clothes. Answer a couple of emails that have been languishing in my in-box. Then I'll climb into my cozy bed, open a novel, read two pages....and promptly fall asleep.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger fancydancer said...

thanks for the visit, tennessee sister!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

its ok, paige. im not sure anyone absooobs anything. but maybe. you are an awsome wife to fetch your sick hubby some breakfast! I love reading your blog.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home