November 11, 2008

Things I could be blogging about today...

I've been sitting around trying to put together something other than complaints about my kids' sleep habits or links about the election. I haven't come up with much, so instead I'll just list the things that I am not going to blog about.

1. What a crappy job I feel that I have been doing lately as a parent
2. How badly Marc and I need a evening out
3. Which pieces are missing and need to be replaced from my breast pump
4. Christmas
5. Bok choy

Probably should have just posted some pictures, huh?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Why do you feel like you're doing a crappy job as a parent?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

we're just neck deep in tantrums and a bucket short of patience.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I always say that any mother who is cool and collected is on drugs and I want to know which ones so I can use them!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger alice said...

I want to hear more about this bok choy!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home