November 12, 2008

Dear Friend/Loved One/You:

I am sorry that I haven't called you back/returned your email/sent you a text. Get on Facebook and we can have a real relationship.

I would love to go to dinner/have coffee/attend your art opening. But I can't because I have kids/a cold/no clean clothes. Maybe some other time.

I am thinking of you though. Rest assured that next week when things are smoother, I will send you that thank you note/return that thing I borrowed/pay you back.

Your friend/ex-roommate/girl you knew from somewhere,

Paige

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I just laughed so hard I almost had diet pepsi coming out my nose. You crack me up.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor paige. want me to babysit? i mean that sincerely.

i bet you get in touch with me now. :>)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

KE - We'll be at your house with the kids at 6:45a. You meant for the weekend, right?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kate Rudder said...

Dear ex-roommate/friend:

Sorry that I haven't read your blog in 2 months or looked at your facebook or tried calling you again after that skype fiasco.

Since I got on the computer, I have had to get up to wrestle the stove lighter from my 2-year-old and stop my son from cutting off all the cat's hair.

Yeah, cat. We have joint custody with the neighbor kids. The ones that used to throw rocks in our garden from their fourth floor window.

Come January (v soon), I'll be up in your place, and I am just that friend who you don't owe, haven't borrowed from or received gift from, so relax.

Though xmas is coming. So just do your best to relax. XX

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home