November 03, 2007

So, I sort of snuck in the backdoor on the whole NaBloPoMo thing. I didn't quite pull it off last time, so I thought this year if I didn't raise expectations too high, when the end of November rolled around and I had a whole month's worth of posts up, I could be all, "Booyah! 2007 is no 2006!"

So I'm in. (If you aren't familiar with NaBloPoMo, you can check it out by clicking on the banner over on the right, the one with the cat.) And this is already my third post of the month, so we're well over the hump and it's just coasting with filler from here on out.

Speaking of filler...a little something from the obsession de jour:



Update:I just glanced over at the "Recent Posts" column and saw that my last three posts have all started with the word "so." The month is indeed off to a strong start.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

So, good luck keeping up with the NaBloPoMo. When lacking material, You Tube is an awesome way to fill up a post.

I love the song you posted. I hear it everyday on the radio and have yet to get sick of it.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

So, I'm still laughed at the "Booyah!" Chris has taken to muttering that to himself. Not sure why. But it makes me laugh every time.

I know you can do it. Cheers to you conquering November!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love Ryan Adams :) Looking forward to reading your month of posts!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

So, yeah, You Tube is your friend. At least, it's totally my friend this month - I signed up for this gig before I knew I was moving. Ugh.

I loooooooooove Ryan Adams. His voice and his lyrics make me go all googly.


Booyah drives me infuckingsane because it's said on Hannah freakin' Montana roughly every 3.9 seconds. I'm not a big fan of Miss Montana, really

8:22 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

that's funny...I had no idea that Ryan Adams was currently all over the radio and I have never seen Hannah Montana. yet, I manage to keep my finger on the pulse of pop culture just by instinct. kidding.

I am glad that you guys are with me on Mr. Adams; Marc says that he sounds like a yowling cat.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home