September 05, 2007

We're back from the beach and recovering. Alish and I had a great time and the girls had a lot of fun together. A couple of the days did end up feeling a little bit like Grown-ups: 0 Toddlers: 17, but all in all it was a good trip.

I'm now unpacking, washing, and re-packing all of our things. This weekend is the Ride for the Cure in Asheville, so we're taking off again tomorrow. Marc exceeded his fundraising goal of $4,000, so we're really excited and thankful for that. Our undying affection for everyone who helped us out with donations and good-wishes.

I'll have plenty of pics to post of the beach and the ride when we return. In the meantime, here's a video that I have watched three times today because the "weedy, shy guy" line cracks my ass up every time. Am I late to these guys? This is apparently from an HBO show that I have never seen, perhaps because I don't have the HBO or watch the TV, but we're downloading some episodes.



And if you enjoyed that, here's another. (And yes, this is what I am actually doing instead of packing.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

I hope the walk goes well and the weather cooperates.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I've seen those guys in the clips somewhere. I don't know if another blogger somewhere in the blogspere posted a clip too. I love that dry kind of humor.

Good luck with the walk! And what a great job raising all that money, wow.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Someone else had posted those guys - they're called Flight Of The Conchords. The one I saw was called Business Time. Hysterical.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Bernard said...

Page

I hope we both have great bike rides this weekend. Mine is in Connecticut, so I'm driving down tomorrow.

You might want to change to link to Marc's fund-raising page in case there are any last-minute donations.

Best of luck. I'll post pictures next week sometime.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home