August 08, 2007

Oh camera, you rascally scamp. There you were, in your little black Sephora bag, snugged up against that black suitcase under the bed in the darkest corner. The only corner in the house that I hadn't touched four times.

It was divine providence and desperation that led me to crouch down and rifle through the drawers in the bureau yet again and from that crouch, catch a glimpse of your red drawstring. Could it be?

Amongst the dustbunnies, discarded test strips and one random sock I dove and was rewarded for my pessimism and whiny cries of "It's gone. I'll never find it" with you, my camera, no worse for the wear and just where everyone said you would be.

Now tell me, camera, where is your cord? I need to upload pictures.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole P said...

I am so glad you found it!!! :D

1:49 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

Hallelujah! Hip Hip Hurrah! Hungry Hungry Hippoes! Here's hoping heaps of happiness happen to you. Ha! Ha! Ha!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home