January 24, 2007

Still here? Oh, ok. Me too. Carry on, then.

O slept through the night last night and it was heavenly. This after we spent three hours Monday night trying to coax her down. I know that we are not necessarily doing the best job with...scratch that...our sleep routines are rotten. When she is climbing all over me in the chair each night and it takes no less than an hour to sing her to sleep, only to have her wake up two hours later and be brought into our bed, I know that we should be doing something different.

But, did I mention that she slept through the night last night? So maybe she is going to make this easy on us, just start sleeping without a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth? I am such a creature of habit; getting me to change something up can sometimes be like trying to move a brick wall. I would rather continue what we are doing with O at night and hope that it will fix itself. Lame.

But, did I mention that she slept through the night last night? It was heavenly.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's to that! hope tonight is the same. glad to have the cur back!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

congratulations! hope this is a frequent trend!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home