December 12, 2006

This Too Shall Pass (Except for That Sleeping Thing Because It May Never End and She Could Be Three and Still Waking Up At All Hours and Don't Even Think About Having Another Baby Until This One Is Sleeping)

We're having a bit of a challenging time over here at House of the Rising Two Year Old. What's that? She's not two? Close enough.

Parent's Day Out is not agreeing with O. She has become very clingy, preferring my lap to any other. Well, not really my lap as she would prefer that I stand and not sit. Seriously, she makes this known. I'm worried. She's having fits that peel paint. And yes, I am being dramatic, but there has been a noticeable difference in her behavior. She's been going to the program twice a week for about 6 weeks and she has had one day that went really smoothly. The rest have been somewhere on the scale between me getting the call to come get her before I even get to work and "She did OK, as long as someone was holding her." The program will be closing tomorrow for two weeks and something tells me that this will be plenty of time for O to get any semblance of this scehdule out of her system. Sending her back will be starting over and I don't know that I have the heart for it anymore.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best title ever.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home