November 21, 2008

I realize that I haven't really talked that much about Sawyer. All the standard baby stuff applies: he's cute and most of the time he smells good. But this little guy has a special sweetness that's all his own.

 


He's a cuddler and a full-body smiler. It starts with widening eyes and a big, gummy grin and then spreads to his tips and toes. Very charming.

He's nuts about Olivia, though I have been on the receiving end of several "Help me out here, Mommy, I fear she means me harm" looks when she was swooping in on him.

Sleep problems notwithstanding, when he opens his eyes to check and see if I am there, gives me a sleepy smile, and then falls back to sleep, I get pretty swoony.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

Awwww. What a beautiful boy!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That is such a beautiful shot of you with Sawyer.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Ohhhhhhhh. Those cheeks! So kissable.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home