July 02, 2006

Alish, this one's for you!

OK, I'm doing it. No more goofing off. I don't know what my problem is. Some kind of technophobia. I have had nice cameras since I graduated from high school (way back in nineteen dickedy doo.) I take lots of pictures. I love to do so. Yet, I do nothing with the pictures I take. When Katy and I lived together, I had so many undeveloped rolls of film that she got a slew of them developed for me one time as a birthday present.


It's some kind of defect in what passes for my creativity. I want to do something creative with my pictures, like scrapbook or something, I don't know. I want to keep them chronologically organized until I figure out whatwhich ones I want to frame. It's easier to keep the pictures saved on my camera (or rolls of film back in the day) than to have stacks and stacks of photos laying about. OK, how about just putting them in an album, or emailing some recent shots? Well, yes, that would be nice, but I can't just start with today's pictures, I need to go back and start at the beginning of...time...in order to keep everything in order (must keep everything...) So I have all these awesome pictures and no one gets to enjoy them. Folks who don't see Olivia often, they might like a recent photo. I have a million of them...on my camera.

But no more! I have started organizing Olivia photos and I will not stop until I have emptied the memory card on the camera and can start anew. I have ordered copies of pictures through February and will do March and April tonight. I don't really know how to do anything else with the photos I have posted here, like move them to the left or move text around them, but damnit, I'm not waiting for Marc to come home and show me. They're here, good enough.

These are from February, maybe, so O. has changed a bit. But these are so cute and I have such good memories of this day, so I thought it a good place to start.

(Hmm, I had four photos on here - one of Olivia kissing my head - but I don't know where the others got off to. Stay tuned.)
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home