March 02, 2007

Dear Super-Agreeable Ambulatory Toddler-Like Life Form Who Appeared in Our House Today:

Never leave!
And, more please!

Olivia woke up happy, ate a good breakfast, complied with her injection, let me put a skirt on her, and then ASKED FOR A HAT.

She sat and happily watched, for the first time in her life, a Sesame Street DVD about counting and let me take a shower.

If February hadn't been the crappiest month of my entire life, I might be afraid that lightning was going to strike me or something, but I really feel that all in all we just deserved a nice morning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

oh man! did the sesame street video include the count? He is my favorite character ever on that show (don't tell grover, he couldn't take it.) i can hear the count now and it makes me laugh: von peatnut butter and jelly sandwich! doo peantut butter and jelly sandwich! i'm so glad to hear you and O had a nice day. here's hoping there's more to come.

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen! you should have them again and again. hope you got a picture of the outfit.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home