March 19, 2006


I started my new rotation last week at St. Vincent's emergency room. So far I would have to say its the best of the previous 6 rotations. I worked on St. Patrick's night; it wasn't as busy as you would have thought. There was plenty of drunken foolishness which led people to the ER with facial lacerations and injured knees. Nothing too serious, though. I really enjoy the orthopaedic cases. The orthopaedic resident is going to let me aspirate the next knee effusion. I'm working 3 12 hour shifts a week so hopefully I'll be able fly home to see Olivia and Paige.

This picture was taken in February at the carousel at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga.

-m.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantistic pic. nice job centering it, mom. i guess now that you live in 'nooga the merry-go-round seems to be turning slow compared to nyc. miss you guys.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

that photo was framed in such a way as to convey movement. it's called "art."

5:04 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

that's a joke, by the way. the pic was purley accidental, but i like it that way!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

that should say purely.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home